No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
STM32F103C6T6 Compatible Module
GST Credit of ₹44.19available.
- CPU frequency: 72 MHz
- Operating voltage: 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 °C / -40 to +105 °C
- Debug mode– Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- Dedicated 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The STM32F103C6T6 Compatible Module incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 128Kbytes and SRAM up to 20 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
STM32F103C6T6 Compatible Module offers two 12-bit ADCs, three general purpose 16-bit timers plus one PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs, an USB and a CAN. The STM32F103C6T operates in the−40 to +105 °C temperature range, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows to design low-power applications.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.
- 4-16MHz quartz Oscillator
- Onboard Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- Debug mode– Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces.