No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SMBJ12CA TVS Diode – Bidirectional – SMB (DO-214AA)
GST Credit of ₹0.51available.
- Minimum Breakdown Voltage (V): 13.3V
- Maximum Clamping Voltage (V): 19.9V
- Maximum Reverse Stand-Off Voltage (V): 12V
- Maximum Peak Pulse Current (A): 30.2
- Maximum Reverse Leakage Current (uA): 5A
- Direction Type: Bi-Directional
The SMBJ12CA TVS Diode is a surface-mount Transient Voltage Suppression Diode designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events. It is ideal for the protection of I/O interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits. SMBJ12CA TVS Diode is used for surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
- Low profile package.
- Ideal for automated placement
- Glass passivated chip junction
- Available in unidirectional and bidirectional
- 600 W peak pulse power capability with a 10/1000 μs waveform, repetitive rate (duty cycle): 0.01 %
- Excellent clamping capability
- Very fast response time
- Low incremental surge resistance
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak
of 260 °C
- AEC-Q101 qualified available