No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SIM A7672S 4G + 2G LTE Development Board – Without GNSS
GST Credit of ₹213.41available.
- Input Supply: 5V-12V DC
- DATA Transfer LTE(Mbps): 10 Downlink / 5 Uplink
- Power consumption: 300mA; <10mA (sleep mode)
- SIM Holder: Micro SIM
- ESD protection for Antenna and Power Supply
- SIMcom A7672S 4G LTE chip on-board
- Supports 4G + 2G
The SIM A7672S 4G + 2G LTE Development Board is a Cat 1 module which supports wireless communication modes of LTE-TDD/LTE-FDD/GSM/GPRS/EDGE. This A7672S Module has support for 2G Fallback. Hence, if 4G Network is not available, than this module will automatically switch to 2G for all operations. This module does not support GNSS.
It supports maximum 10Mbps downlink rate and 5Mbps uplink rate It supports maximum 10Mbps downlink rate and 5Mbps uplink rate. This board features a serial interface and is based on the SIMCOM A7670C LTE modem. The serial interface allows for simple communication with a computer or laptop via a USB to Serial adapter or TTL converter. AT instructions are used to communicate with the A7672S.
The SIM A7672S 4G + 2G LTE Development Board is designed keeping in mind the requirements of the user. It has various pinouts from the module, such as RING – used to detect incoming call, DTR – to use the 4G Module in ultra low power sleep mode, STATUS – to detect the status of 4G Module, NETLIGHT – in case developer wants to use external LED to indicate network status, RESET – developer can use this pin to connect with MCU and reset the module if required. Apart from this, the module also has pinouts for connection of Speaker, Microphone, and PWM.
This SIM A7672S 4G + 2G LTE Development Board has onboard UART Logic Level Conversion, and Vdd needs to be connected to host reference voltage. It has a UFL connector, which allows connection of any antenna with this board. Apart from this, the module is very compact in size. It can be easily embedded in any customized PCB (Eagle library available in Downloads), and it can also be mounted using screws.
This module has sleep mode power consumption of <10mA, allowing the board to be powered by a small Li-ion Battery. MIC29302WU is used to step down the input voltage, which effectively allows input voltage as low as 5V.
The SIM A7672S 4G + 2G LTE Development Board supports multiple built-in network protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS etc., supports drivers for main operation systems (USB driver for Windows, Linux and Android etc.) and software function, AT commands are compatible withSIM7500/SIM7600 series modules.
- Suitable for LTE networks
- Supports LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD and GSM frequency bands.
- Control via AT commands.
- Micro SIM Card Holder.
- Power LED and Network Status LED
- Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer.
- Supports maximum 10Mbps downlink rate and 5Mbps uplink rate.
- Abundant software functions: FOTA, LBS, SSL
- U.FL male connector for external antenna
- On board UART logic level conversion
- Supported Band: LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8 , LTE-TDD B34/B38/B39/B40/B41 and GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800MHz
- On board pins for RING, NETLIGHT, STATUS, DTR(DTE ready) and Reset
- Onboard pins for Speaker and Microphone
- Ultra low sleep mode current consumption: <10mA
There are no reviews yet.