No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RP Lidar A1 M8 – Easy 360 Degree Laser Scanner Development Kit
GST Credit of ₹1,287.18available.
- Detection Range: 12 meters
- 360 Degree Omnidirectional Laser Range Scanning
- 8000 Samples / Second
- Angular Resolution: 1°
- 5V Power Supply
- Supported Scan Rate: 2 – 10 Hz
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
RP LIDAR A1 M8 is a low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution by SLAMTEC. The system can perform 360 degree scan within 6 meter range. The 2D point cloud data from the RP Lidar A1 is useful in mapping, localization and object/environment modeling.
RP LIDAR A1’s scanning frequency reaches 5.5 Hz when it is sampling 360 points in each round. And it is configurable up to 10 Hz maximum.
RP LIDAR A1 M8 is basically a laser triangulation measurement system. It can work in an excellent manner in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment without sunlight.
RP Lidar A1 M8 contains a range scanner system and a motor system. After powering on each sub-system, RPLidar A1 starts rotating and scanning in clockwise direction. The end user can get range scan data using the Communication Interface ( Serial Port / USB).
The RP LIDAR A1 M8 comes with a speed detection and adaptive system. The system will adjust the frequency of the laser scanner automatically according to motor speed. Also, the host system can get RPLidar A1’s real speed through communication interface.
The simple power supply schema of LIDAR system saves BOM cost and makes the RPLidar A1 M8 much easier to use. More details can be found here.
- Distance Range: 0.15 – 6 Metre
- Angular Range: 0 – 360°
- Distance Resolution: < 0.5 mm
- Angular Resolution: ≤ 1 (5.5 Hz scan rate)
- Sample Duration: 0.5 milliSecond
- Scan Rate: 5.5 – 10 Hz
- Laser Wavelength: 775 to 795 nM
- Laser Power: 3 to 5 mW
- Pulse Length: 110 to 300 µS
- Motor Input Voltage: 5 to 9 VDC
- Scanner Input Voltage: 5 to 5.5 VDC
- Sleep Mode Scanner Current: 80 to 100 mA
- Work Mode Scanner Current: 300 to 350 mA
For more information, please visit the downloads section.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 cm|