No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MT3608 Step Up Module With Micro USB – Variable Voltage
GST Credit of ₹7.63available.
- DC to DC Variable Voltage Step Up Voltage
- Micro USB Connector for Input
- Input Voltage: 2V to 24V DC
- Output Voltage: 5V to 28V DC
- Efficiency: Max 93%
- Upto 2A Max Output Current
MT3608 Step Up Module is one of the most used and most efficient DC to DC step up module. Its a low cost step up module that can step up 2V to 24V input voltage to output 5V-28V at upto max 2A. Its a adjustable DC DC Step Up Module, so the output voltage can be changed according to the need. It provides continuous output of 1.5A, and 1A in most output voltage settings. The device uses Low ESR Bulk Ceramic Capacitors instead of Electrolytic Capacitors which tend to fail on long term, avoiding the long-term aging concerns, and also making the module a compact one. MT3608 has over current and thermal limiting features, which will turn the module off, when driven above the capacity. The input voltage of the module must be lower than the output voltage.
The MT3608 Step Up Module also has Micro USB Connector through which the input voltage can be supplied to the module, making it easy to step up the voltage from connector.
The output voltage can be adjusted using the Potentiometer on the module. Turning the pot clockwise, will decrease the voltage, and counter clockwise, will increase the output voltage.
- Vin+ = Input Voltage
- Vin- = Ground
- Micro USB Connector = Input Voltage
- Out+ = Output Voltage
- Out- = Ground
Precautions to be taken while using Module:
- The output voltage must be higher than input voltage.
- The input voltage must not exceed maximum input voltage specified.
- Peak Current Draw from output should not be more than 2A.