No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LM317 Adjustable Voltage Regulator IC – TO-263
GST Credit of ₹3.36available.
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2V to 37V DC
- Max Output Current: 1.5A
- 0.1 % Line and Load regulation
- Internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA control protection
- Max Input – Output Voltage Difference: 40V
- Package: TO-263(SMD) or D2PAK
The LM317 Adjustable Voltage Regulator IC is a monolithic circuit in TO-263 or D2PAK package. It is a positive adjustable voltage regulator. Its design is such that it can supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an adjustable output over a 1.2V to 37V range. The output voltage of LM317 can be set using a resistive divider. So, this makes the LM317 exceptionally easy to use.