No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
L293D Motor driver IC
GST Credit of ₹4.10available.
- Speed and Direction control is possible
- Motor voltage Vcc2 (Vs): 4.5V to 35V
- Maximum Peak motor current: 1.2A
- Maximum Continuous Motor Current: 600mA
- Supply Voltage to Vcc1(vss): 4.5V to 7V
- Transition time: 300ns (at 5Vand 24V)
- Automatic Thermal shutdown is available
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹22.80 Excl. of GST
- ₹500.00 Excl. of GST
- This item: L293D Motor driver IC(₹22.80 Excl. of GST)
- Arduino Uno R3 Compatible Board With Cable - DIP Version(₹500.00 Excl. of GST)
The L293D Motor Driver is a popular 16-Pin IC. As the name suggests it is mainly used to drive motors. A single L293D IC is capable of running two DC motors at the same time; also the direction of these two motors can be controlled independently. So if you have motors which has operating voltage less than 36V and operating current less than 600mA, which are to be controlled by digital circuits like Op-Amp, 555 timers, digital gates or even Microcontrollers like Arduino, PIC, ARM etc.. this IC will be the right choice for you.
- Used to drive high current Motors using Digital Circuits
- Can be used to drive Stepper motors
- High current LED’s can be driven
- Relay Driver module (Latching Relay is possible)