No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HLW8012 Energy Meter IC – SOP-8
GST Credit of ₹12.96available.
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- current consumption: 3mA
- Reference voltage: 2.43V
- Working temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Input leakage current: ±10 µA
- built-in oscillator: 3.579MHz
- Package: SOP-8
HLW8012 Energy Meter IC is a single-phase multi-function metering chip, which provides high-frequency pulse CF for energy metering and high-frequency CF1 for indicating current rms value or voltage rms value. The HLW8012 Energy meter IC is available in SOP8 Package.
- High frequency pulse CF, indicating active power, meeting the accuracy requirements of 50/60Hz IEC 687/1036 standard, in the range of 1000:1 Accuracy within ±0.2% is achieved.
- High frequency pulse CF1, which can be configured as output current RMS or voltage RMS, within the range of 500:1 to ±0.5% precision.
- Built-in power supply monitoring circuit, when the power supply voltage is as low as 4V, the chip enters the reset state.
- Built-in 2.43V voltage reference source.
- 5V single power supply, the working current is less than 3mA.
- Main application Areas: occasions where voltage, current and power need to be measured, such as single-phase multi-function energy meters, smart sockets, Digital display, street lights, small appliances, etc.
There are no reviews yet.