No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FT232RL USB To UART TTL Module – 5V – 3.3V
GST Credit of ₹23.04available.
- Supports 3.3V and 5V
- Chipset: FT232RL
- USB to Serial Converter
- Interface : Mini USB
- USB power has over current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹180.51 Excl. of GST
- Atmel AVR Atmega328p-PU 8 Bit Microcontroller - 32KB - DIP28(₹180.51 Excl. of GST)
FT232RL USB TO UART TTL Module is a USB To Serial basic module based on the FTDI FT232RL USB to serial IC. The pinout of this board matches the FTDI cable to work with Arduino boards. This board has the DTR pin which allows an auto reset the Arduino when a new sketch is uploaded in the Arduino. Thus there is no need to hit the reset button while uploading the code in Arduino.
One of the nice features of this FT232RL USB TO UART TTL Module is a jumper on the board that allows the board to be configured to either 3.3V or 5V (both power output and IO level). This board ship default to 5V, but you can cut the default trace and add a solder jumper if you need to switch to 3.3V.
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Fully integrated 1024 bit EEPROM storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration.
- Fully integrated USB termination resistors.
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required plus optional clock output selection enabling a glue-less interface to external MCU or FPGA.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 MBaud (RS422, RS485, RS232) at TTL levels.
- 128 byte receive buffer and 256 byte transmit buffer utilizing buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.