No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BT134 Triac – 600V – SOT-82
GST Credit of ₹1.44available.
- Mounting Type : Through Hole
- Voltage – Off State : 600 V
- Current – On State (It (RMS)) (Max) : 4 A
- Voltage – Gate Trigger (Vgt) (Max) : 1.5 V
BT134 Triac is a plannar passivated sensitive gate four quadrant triac in a SOT-82 plastic package. Its used in general purpose bidirectional switching and phase control applications. This triac is intended to be directly interfaced to microcontrollers, logic ICs and low power gate trigger circuits.
- Direct Interface to Logic Level ICs, low power gate drive circuits
- High Blocking voltage capability
- Low Holding Current for low current loads and lowest EMI at commutation
- Sensitive Gate
- Triggering in all four quadrants
- Repititive Peak Off State Voltage: 600V
- Non Repititive Peak On State Current: 25 A
- RMS On State Current: 4 A
- Holding Current: 2.2 mA