No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
12V 2 Channel WiFi Relay module
GST Credit of ₹91.37available.
- Relay Channel: 2
- Input/Trigger Voltage (VDC): 12V DC
- Switching Voltage (VAC):250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC):30@10A
- Wireless relay module allows to control anything using mobile app
- Has Wifi And Hotstop Mode
- LEDs to indicate different modes and status of module
- Reserved UART debug interface and MCU download port for programming
- Only works when Mobile and Module connected to same wifi network
This 12V 2 Channel WiFi Relay module carries an ESP8266 Wi-Fi module and a microcontroller. This module will receive the Hex Data from the mobile app over wifi, and control the relay based on that data wirelessly. The limitation of this module is that both the module and the module should be connected to the same wifi network. In case, you are looking for a Iot Relay Module, which can be controlled from anywhere in the world, choose our 2 Channel IoT relay Module.
This 12V 2 Channel WiFi Relay module is ideally suited to controlling larger voltages in your project through WIFI. This is a 2 channel relay module that can be used to activate up to 250V AC and 30V DC. This allows you to build various device control, operating remote lights, or triggering systems using a app on your phone, provided the phone and module are connected to the same wifi.
The 12V 2 Channel WiFi Relay module has LEDs to indicate different states of the module. A RED LED indicates that module has input power. When a signal is received an audible click can be heard as the relay triggers, connecting the output pins. The relay is controlled wirelessly with the help of onboard ESP8266. Prior to use, the 12V 2 Channel WiFi Relay module should undergo setup process once, and than after its ready to turn ON/OFF anything you connect with it.
Function & features:
- On board high quality MCU and ESP-01 WIFI module.
- 12V 2 Channel WiFi Relay module has 2 working modes: Mode 1: Hotspot Mode – uses hotspot of ESP8266 module, Mode 2: Router Mode – mobile app and module are connected to wifi of router
- Uses the Esp Touch Mobile App with Smartconfig technology to complete the WiFi configuration of the esp-01 WIFI module. The configured WiFi will be memorized even after power off.
- The board contains 12V,10A/250V AC 10A/30V DC relay, which can continuously absorb 100,000 times, with the protection of diode current and short response time.
- Functioning Mode can be changed on the press of a button
- LED to indicate different modes and status of the module
- Reserved UART debug interface and MCU download port for programming.
- Connection for 2 Pin Short Jumpers – For use as Wi-Fi relay – insert them in lower pins i.e. between RX – RX1 and TX – TX1 (check bottom layer of PCB for labels)
- Transmission distance: Range of Wi-Fi
- Board size：58mm*40mm* 1.5mm
- Status Indicator LED:
- LED IN1/IN2（Red): Relay working LED，LED on when relay is on.
- LED D7（Red ） ：indicator for mode 1
- LED D5（Blue） ：indicator for mode 2
- LED D6（Green) ：work statue indicator, exact details as below ：
- When Turned OFF, it is configured or disconnected from the router.
- 0.5s fast blinking represents cellphone app is configuring WIFI account and password for ESP-01 module.
- 2S slow blinking represents configuring finished, and wait for connection with cellphone by TCP.
- LED always on represents TCP connections with mobile phone successfully.
- Relay Control command In hex format To control relays via mobile app
- Relay 1 ON：A0 01 01 A2
- Relay 1 OFF: A0 01 00 A1
- Relay 2 ON: A0 02 01 A3
- Relay 2 OFF: A0 02 00 A2
- Button for Modes and Reset
- Button S1：For Changing the mode (default mode is mode 1).
- Button S2：For Reset the module.
- For the first time, it will take a little longer (about 1 minute) to configure the WIFI password. After the configuration is completed, it will take 20 seconds to automatically connect the next boot.
- If you want to change the Wi-Fi router, you can reset or press the S2 key (the WIFI account and password of the previously Saved in EEPROM will be cleared by the S2 key).
- When you press Any Key (S1 or S2) in module so wait until Green LED start blinking then only next key press(S1 or S2) in module will works.
- The mobile phone and esp-01 will automatically disconnect the TCP connection for more than 6 minutes, and then click “CONNNECT” in the upper right corner of “EasyTCP 20″ APP to re-establish the connection.